If you’re an apartment manager, the last thing you want to hear from one of your tenants in the middle of the night is that their apartment’s roof has fallen in or is showing signs of leaking water. You don’t want to find out after the fact when apartment complex roof repair is not only needed, but repairs because of other damage caused by water seepage are also necessary.
Our team at Apex Commercial Roofing is here to help you with all of the experience and equipment you need whether you have an emergency apartment complex roof repair need or a routine one. There are a handful of ways to know that it’s time to get apartment complex roof repair for the facilities you manage before catastrophe strikes, such as:
- Visible damage that doesn’t facilitate proper drainage to gutters.
- Missing shingles or other roofing materials.
- Shingle pieces (even small granules in gutters)
- Sponginess or bounciness if the roof is walked upon
- Daylight visible through the roofing into attic areas
There are also several advantages of getting this maintenance done by us as your qualified roofing team:
- When replacing the old roof fully, we will make sure that the finished product is properly ventilated and installed after removing all the older roofing materials under it so that your new roof can last the full 20 to 25 years it is capable of.
- You can avoid accidents by letting us do the job more safely with our professional equipment.
- You’ll benefit from our 20+ years of roofing experience and tools to give you the best possible apartment complex roof repair!